Tow Behind Truck Loaders
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac tow behind truck loaders are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire line helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.
Debris is sucked up quickly through the 12" beveled intake and hose and is pulverized as it passes through the massive 4-blade, welded steel, high CFM, 3/8" thick impeller. The impeller and blower housing wear liners can easily be serviced through the rear access panel, without removing the engine.
The debris pickup nozzle attaches solidly and securely for transport and is mounted high enough to prevent damage when pulling into parking lots and inclines. The heavy-duty boom arm features a spring-loaded locking pin for transport and prevents the arm from moving and becoming a hazard when traveling from job site to job site. A large, ergonomic and ambidextrous padded handle provides ample leverage to position the intake nozzle exactly where you want it, with ease.
Contact your local Scag dealer today and see for yourself how the Scag Extreme Pro Blower stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
Fabricated and Balanced 20 " 4-Blade Impeller
Welded steel impeller with thick steel blades is dynamically balanced. Reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine.
Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service
Removable rear housing cover for easy access to impeller and wear plates.
Locking Boom Arm for Transport
Transport lock for safety to securely lock arm and hose for transport. Nylon bearing for smooth movement.
Ambidextrous, 1 or 2 Hand Intake Handle
Padded, large diameter handle designed for increased leverage adn easy maneuverability.
Beveled Intake Nozzle
Replaceable intake nozzle is beveled to make debris pick up easy.
Intake Lock for Transport
Pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose in transportation.
Adjustable Tongue (3-position)
Choose from 3 different tongue lengths to best fit the customer's applications.
Height Adjustable Hitch
Height adjustable to best fit the customer's truck. Standard 2" ball coupler comes standard but will accept a 2-5/16" or pintle.
Easy Adjust Hose Support Chain
Allows the operator to set the house height to the ground and support the weight of the hose, minimizing operator fatigue.
Built-in Broom and Rake Holder
Built in broom and rake holder with rubber rings to protect handles from damage.
5.5 Gallon Fuel Tank w/ Built-In Gauge
High capacity fuel tank with large filler neck for easy filling keeps you on the leaves and debris.
Optional Wheel Chocks and Traffic Cones
Truck-Loader is predrilled to an optional road kit to store wheel chock's and traffic cones.
- Powerful, 26.5 hp Kohler EFI and 29 hp Vanguard commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration systems for extended engine life.
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform for long, reliable unit life
- 3/8" thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- Tapered impeller hub standard
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4", serviceable blower housing wear plates are standard equipment
- 12" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120".
- 16 gauge, angle-cut intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- DOT approved, highway lighting, licence plate braket and reflectors are standard equipment
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport.
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes
- Intake nozzle can be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system.
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- All steel, replaceable wheel fenders with integrated tail lamps, turn signals and reflectors
- 3-hole broom and rake holder is standard equipment, located at the rear of the loader for easy access
- 8" discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- 205/75 R15 highway tires and steel wheels standard
- Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (2,000 lb) smooths the ride and reduces jarring and vibration to the loader during transport. Heat treated solid steel inner bar and forged torsion arms for maximum strength.
- TL Models come standard with a 2" ball hitch. Your Scag Giant-Vac dealer can easily switch this to a 2-5/16" or pintle hitch, depending on your needs.
- Spring-loaded pin on rear support / stability leg for easy engagement and disengagement
- Custom fit, wrapped wiring harness for long life
- 7-pin trailer wiring connector
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- Optional wheel chocks w/ chock boxes and safety cones with cone holder, pre-drilled for easy mounting (part number: 9600)
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
- 50 state emissions compliant
|Kohler EFI Powered Tow Behind Truck Loader||Vanguard Powered Tow Behind Truck Loader|
|Engine||Kohler Command EFI - fuel injected (ECH749)||Vanguard 29hp carbureted (29hp Big Block)|
All steel, welded
All steel, welded 10 gauge
Removeable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
4-blade, 3/8" thick
Yes - 1/4" steel, bolt-in replaceable
12" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120".
Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (2,000 lb)
3-Position Tongue (86", 92", 98")
TL20W-26CH-EFI = 990 lbs.; TL20W-29BV = 1060 lbs.
The Kohler 26.5hp Command Pro EFI provides reliable, cost-effective performance and is capable of saving up to 25% in fuel over similar-size carbureted engines. Hydraulic valve lifters are oil pressurized, ensuring that push rods stay in constant contact with the rocker arms. Requiring no adjustment, the valve train is virtually maintenance-free. In addition, full-pressure lubrication delivers continuous lube to critical engine components, and the oil cooler regulates the oil temperature extending engine life. Electric start are standard equipment on the Scag Giant-Vac Loader.
VanguardT is the proven industry standard for BIG BLOCK engine power, performance and reliability. For the most challenging applications and where downtime is not an option, this BIG BLOCK has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability people need to get a lot more done in less time throughout the workday. Dura-Bore cast-iron cylinder sleeves assure long engine life and oil control. high efficiency head design with angled ports optimize fuel mixture. 3-year engine warranty. Heavy-duty canister air filter and electric start are standard equipment on the Scag Giant-Vac Loader.