Scag - Aluminized Exhaust
Performance and Design
- Reduced back pressure = Increased horsepower, reduced fuel consumption, less internal engine stress.
- Anti-Backfire = Anti-backfire port greatly reduces backfiring.
- Sound louvered baffle tubes and a thicker gauge shell = Reduced noise and tone. No fiberglass insulation used that can breakdown and crystallize.
- Tailpipe 1-1/2" diameter = Decreased back pressure and increased performance.
- Components = Press fit internals in a one piece seamless shell. MIG weld reinforced.
- Gauge thickness = Heavy gauge stamped and formed components - up to 30% thicker than other mufflers. More heat resistant for a longer life.
- Heat shield welded to the muffler = No hardware / one piece design.
- Finish = High temperature, automotive grade, aluminized steel has excellent resistance to corrosion. Will outlast standard steel mufflers.