Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loaders
Scag Giant-Vac Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loaders are built for major debris handling jobs. Municipalities and large landscape companies will appreciate the incredible performance, quality and value these loaders deliver. They feature 25" diameter, all steel, balanced, debris reducing impellers, 16" intake hoses, and engines up to 48hp.
Fully serviceable and ready for the road, the trailers are fully lighted and DOT ready with adjustable tongue lengths (tongue length not adjustable on TLB25-48KBD), hitch heights and come standard with either a 2-5/16" ball hitch or pintle hitch. Other hitches can be installed to match your needs.
Contact your local Scag dealer today and see for yourself how the Scag Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loader stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
Fabricated and Balanced 25 " 4-Blade Impeller
Welded steel impeller with thick steel blades is dynamically balanced. Reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine.
Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service
Removable rear housing cover for easy access to impeller and wear plates.
Locking Boom Arm for Transport
Transport lock for safety to securely lock arm and hose for transport. Nylon bearing for smooth movement.
Ambidextrous, 1 or 2 Hand Intake Handle
Padded, large diameter handle designed for increases leverage adn easy maneuverability.
16" Steel Intake Nozzle
HUGE replaceable intake nozzle to make debris pick up easy.
Intake Lock for Transport
Pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose in transportation.
Adjustable Tongue (3-position)
Choose from 3 different tongue lengths to best fit the customers applications.
Height Adjustable Hitch
Height adjustable to best fit the customers truck. Standard 2" ball coupler comes standard but will accept a 2-5/16" or pintle.
Easy Adjust Hose Support Chain
Allows the operator to set the house height to tha ground and support the weight of the hose, minimizing operator fatigue.
Built-in Broom and Rake Holder
Built in broom and rake holder with rubber rings to protect handles from damage.
Large Capacity Gallon Fuel Tank w/ Built-In Gauge
High capacity fuel tank with large filler neck for easy filling keeps you on the leaves and debris.
Optional Wheel Chocks and Traffic Cones
Truck-Loader is predrilled to an optional road kit to store wheel chock's and traffic cones.
- Powerful, 35 hp Vanguard and 37hp Kohler gas, air-cooled, commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration systems for extended engine life.
- 48hp Kubota 4-cylinder, diesel, liquid-cooled, commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration system for extended engine life.
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform for long, reliable unit life
- 1/2" thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4", serviceable blower housing steel wear plates are standard equipment
- 16" diameter intake hose, .045 blue polyurethane rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 84"
- 16 gauge, intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- DOT approved, highway lighting, licence plate bracket and reflectors are standard equipment
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport.
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes.
- Intake nozzle can be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system.
- Wheel chocks w/ chock boxes and traffic cones with cone holder are standard equipment
- Large capacity fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- All steel, replaceable wheel fenders with integrated tail lamps, turn signals and reflectors
- 3-hole broom and rake holder is standard equipment, located at the rear of the loader for easy access
- 12" discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- 205/75 R15 highway tires and steel wheels standard
- Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (3,500 lb) smooths the ride and reduces jarring and vibration to the loader during transport. Heat treated solid steel inner bar and forged torsion arms for maximum strength.
- TLB Models come standard with a 2-5/16" ball hitch or pintle hitch. Your Scag Giant-Vac dealer can easily switch this depending on your needs.
- Spring-loaded pin on rear support / stability leg for easy engagement and disengagement
- Custom fit, wrapped wiring harness for long life
- 7-pin trailer wiring connector
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
- 35hp and 48hp are 50 state emissions compliant
|35hp Vanguard Industrial||37hp Kohler Industrial||48hp Kubota Industrial|
|Engine||Vanguard V-twin, air-cooled||Kohler V-twin, air-cooled||Kubota 4-cyl, liquid-cooled|
8.5 gallons, steel tank has built-in fuel gauge
All steel, welded
All steel, welded 10 gauge
Removeable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
4 blades, 1/2 " thick, all-steel, welded, high CFM, debris reducing design
Yes - 1/4" steel, bolt-in replaceable
16" diameter intake hose, .045 blue polyurethane reinforced with wire helix with wearstrip. Length 84"
|CFM output||6,781 CFM||6,909 CFM||7,318 CFM|
Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (3,500 lb)
3-position adjustable tongue: 120", 126", 132" (not adjustable on TLB25-48KBD)
|Wheel Chocks and Chock Boxes||
Yes - standard equipment
|Traffic Cones and Cone Holder||
Yes - standard equipment
2-5/16" Ball Hitch
|Weight||1,700 lbs.||1,700 lbs.||2,300 lbs.|
Vanguard™ is the proven industry standard for BIG BLOCK™ engine power, performance and reliability. For the most challenging applications—where downtime is not an option—this BIG BLOCK has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability people need to get a lot more done in less time throughout the workday.
This Kohler V-twin cylinder, air-cooled, horizontal-shaft engine is built to last. OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, and aluminum block construction make the 4-cycle, gasoline-powered Command PRO® ready for the long haul. Top mounted oil filter, heavy-duty air filter, full pressure lube, and hardened crankshaft journals are just a few features this engine offers.
Kubota diesel engines are well known for their longevity and performance. This powerhouse is a liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, diesel engine that cranks out an impressive 48hp. The TLB puts out an incredible CFM of 7,318 when powered by this diesel engine. Kubota engine power and reliability are a perfect match for the TLB when the really big jobs need to be tackled.