Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin Engines
Residential Grade Power
Kawasaki FR Series engines are compact, 90-degree V-Twin engines provide an ideal amount of torque and power. Operation is smooth and quiet for years of dependable homeowner operation.
- Two channel forced air cooling
- Pressurized lubrication system
- Electronic spark ignition
- Easy access oil fill
- 90-degree V-twin overhead v-valve
- High energy spark ignition
- Cast iron liners
- Automatic compression release
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer supplied information. All specifications subject to change at anytime without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.