Kawasaki DFI (Digital Fuel Injection) Engine
The Scag Turf Tiger features a Kawasaki 791DFI (Digital Fuel Injection) engine option. Over the past decade, the FD series of engines by Kawasaki have earned a reputation as a serious, professional grade powerplant.
This highly fuel efficient DFI engine generates a substantial torque. This extra performance can really be appreciated when cutting wet, heavy grass or when using an accessory such as a grass collection system.
Liquid-cooled engines typically last longer than air-cooled engines, providing additional value. Fuel injection delivers increased fuel efficiency and additional benefits like choke-free operation and easy cold-weather starting. These are high-performance engines and deliver lots of horsepower to get the job done faster and easier.
- Multi-port digital fuel injection
- Liquid cooled
- Overhead v-valve
- 90° V-twin
- Pressurized lubrication
- Electronic spark ignition
- Compact electronic control unit
- Choke-free operation
- Water temperature sensor
- High pressure electric fuel pump
- Cast iron cylinder liners
A Warranty as Strong as the Engines Themselves
On jobsites the world over, Kawasaki engines have earned a reputation for long-term performance. That's true of their warranty, too. Begining November 1, 2010, all newly purchased Kawasaki engine series will be covered by a 3-year warrranty. With that kind of coverage, you can have every confidence that the engines you invest in will pay you back on the job.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer supplied information. All specifications subject to change at anytime without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.